Monday, March 20, 2006

My Depressed Post

The Intended Holidays have passed away, I've just came home and I feel so weak, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically.

Ok let's just say I feel like big fat ugly rock in a garden of beautiful people.

And I'm suicidal this evening because:
- I shall leave all my friends in the lurch.
- I shall not have to go for the emotionally demanding ushering tomorrow.
- I shall not have to perform for the other nights.
- And the choir will have one less person so they won't go out of tune so easily.
- And there will be more space on the risers so my bass section won't be so cramped.
- Suddenly, I have realized that I have made many many many wrong decisions that have made my life worse.
- I'm sick of being so grey.

God? Someone? Help me. Although I know this is just futile and attention seeking, but I wish I could just take some medication to make me happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment