Friday, November 30, 2007





Yawn. Just came back from the YFC JC camp. We went orienteering around sentosa in the dark, ending up at strange obscure places along the dragon trail (where I discovered a spot where I posed for a photo when I was like 4) and a battery at mount imbiah. We were freaked out by termites pooling around our feet and the strange twisted shapes along the merlion walk without its light-up. We reached the end first anyway, and drank 100 plus and ate snickers and meiji chocolate.

So now I'm trying to rest at home to prepare for the concert at PLMGS later and I can't think quite clearly. Furthermore, the VJC invites are tomorrow and I'm desperate to catch as much sleep as possible. The busiest week of my holidays is ending soon, and I really thank God for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment