Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Not Everyone Remembers You, Yuri Andropov

Yawn. Have just completed Mr C's worksheets on electromagnetism. Have not touched most of my geometrical proofs assignments. Had dinner at cafe cartel. Might possibly be the worst student on the planet at the moment.

The auditions were okay. As in, I thought I did decently, but it wasn't ideal. And I screwed up on one of the really weird chromatic note progressions.

And as if anyone would read this at such a perhaps-unearthly-but-then-again-not-quite hour: does anyone wanna come with me to submit my forms tomorrow? We'll go for ice cream after that, if that's a good-enough incentive for you. I'm sick of entering the gates on my own, knowing that out of the thousands of students within the school, only a fraction of a fraction of them are actually people I know and will actually say hi. Which is not surprising because I have no seniors in that school at the moment, or rather, no seniors that I know of.

I've been thinking about this for quite a while, and I don't like the colours that iPods come in these days. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment