Saturday, March 19, 2011

sufficiently negative

Or, honest things I would say about me in the army:
  1. Contrary to popular bullshit, entering command school doesn't make you a worthier person. 
  2. Sometimes during training I want to crawl into a small dusty corner, lose my sense of selfhood and become part of the wall.
  3. Sometimes during training I want to accidentally and grievously injure some people because the world would then become a better place.
  4. I wake up every morning feeling like slitting one's wrists would be an excellent way to start the day.
  5. It's funny how I sometimes want to give my commanders a hug and tell them how wonderful they are, but that's so gayballs. 
  6. Singaporean boys are whiny and they will stay whiny; get over it.
  7. Deep inside we all know that we're wasting our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment