Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Bitchy Theory of the Grotesque

OK, so, Grotesque = grotto-esque, ok? And a grotto is, like, a cave, right? So this theory of the Grotesque, is, like, rooted deeply in all that is cavernous. Get it? So when I'm like, Ur totally Grotesque, I'm really saying that you totally crawled out from a cave, like totally primordially, ok? Like, I don't mean this as an insult or anything, I mean, there's something very endearing about simple life forms, but I'm also, like, Hello?? Like, excuseme, regression isn't something we intersubjectively constructed!! It's totally forrealz For Realz. I mean you need to just take a look in the mirror to see the deep regression into the Grotesque, like, my definition of the Grotesque not urs. Whatever. The word "gross" has, like, etymological roots in the Grotesque? So maybe take a hint? 

No comments:

Post a Comment