Friday, February 04, 2005

I like gossip.

So I was still wondering why I hadn't realized the last 2 digits of my nric was 38. Until yesterday when jun da looked at my wallet (i shall never forgive him). And then he started laffing so loud. So i guess, my life really stinks. I hate being so unfortunate. Why don't I miss my friends in primary school? Why did I not get into Victoria? Why, of all people, did they have to pick me to go to choir? Why are my parents so annoying all of a sudden? Why am I feeling exhausted at the end of the week? Etc. etc. So my mum was like, 'God always has a purpose for us blah blah..' Does she realize that I'm no longer so young and naive? Yeah, I guess maybe He has a...purpose but IT ISN'T SHOWING NOW. At all.

Maybe I should write more about myself.
I am Samuel Lee. I was born on the 5th of January 1992. I don't like gunbound.

I hate these introductions. Two words : totally uneccessery. If people want to know me, either they are very bian tai, or just plain bored.

I think my grandmother is growing old. She was looking through my wallet just now (without my permission. grrr.) and she asked me why I put money inside when I might lose the wallet. So I pretended i didn't hear that :P

Right. I'm not feeling very chatty now -_- Jun Da is evil.


Woe
woe

woe

No comments:

Post a Comment