Tuesday, February 08, 2005

My Rant for the year

The reason why I look traumatized....

A week ago one guy I know online says he's gay. So I was like wtf, he's goes to church so he's like....not supposed to be gay. And he was all 'I know this guy since last year and oooh we plan to get married and have kids etc.' so everyone else in the forum said yeah okay, i'm so happy for you (:P) But who cares anyway, he's 18, lives in the u.s. and he's parents are o-kay with that already :o

Then on Saturday I was at the yeo chu kang mrt station when I looked down at the main road and saw a couple quarreling at the side of the road. And omg, the guy kept slapping her face so hard but nobody around cared. Shao jie is right for once...life does suck :(

On a more important note... ;)

I did spring cleaning on my desktop *beams* I am so proud of it *beams again*
here : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/theonewiththebignose/desktop.jpg

*smug*

Loooooooook! ->> http://www.weebls-stuff.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment