Thursday, March 31, 2005

Fat fat fat

chewin' the lard

This week...
Number of times i heard miss ong mention socks: somewhere around the thousands....um, no. I lied. Sorry. It was like 10. o_o

Crap from Chong Yi: 95/100 A new record.

Average forehead temperature: 4592 degrees celcius

Telephone calls from idiots: None. Amazing!

Rating: B+...until someone said i was fat.....so it's a D- now. Oh well...

*** ACTUAL BLOG STARTS HERE =P ***

there's no school tomorrow! .....






....in a dream I had last Tuesday

Umm, I'm not sure if i should be saying this but I've been offered a job as a 'graphics artist' for a magazine for *sigh*children. It's called Eggplant and i'll have to illustrate for a poem about a dog. :( I'm not sure if i should agree to it but it sounds...fun ^^

the sports day is tomorrow!! falcon HAS to win :P FALCONNNNNN! om ah!

Wheeeeeeeeee! ^^

Rating for today: In the middle of B and B+.
Mood today: Still cloudy, as usual. sob. Patches of sun expected over the next few days though I should be wasting sarcasm over *arhm* certain people.

No comments:

Post a Comment