Monday, April 11, 2005

Erm..

I am so broke now. I bought birthday stuffs for my sister. Alot of things lor. I cannot believe how fast $50 can disappear so fast one :'( And that is like, slihtly less then one quarter of my pocket money for this term. I am so dead.

Today student leader interview i so nervous my hands all shaking. Good thing i know how to answer the questions...eh. Very awkward one lor. Now everyone will ask me what questions they asked me. sigggghhhhh..........

omg tomorrow got napfa test. I suck at sit and reach...i am soo gonna panic, i'm sure :\ Right now PE is the least favourite subject...ugh!

nelson said i did 'ok lorz' at the interview. I am going to drop. dead. i also wanna be sL! I want i want i want! :'(






_________________rejected. i'm apologizing for my very own existance.

No comments:

Post a Comment