Sunday, April 24, 2005

i remain unobligated to serve

Today i just realized...








my nose ish sooo damn fugly! It ruins my face it produces so much oil and takes up so much space on my face! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Then maybe it's all my granma's fault....when i was like 5 she told me to pinch my nose so it will grow nice and sharp like my uncle's one. Eh heh as if! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

todae church waz so borrrring. Then during the message i was like, falling asleep then sunday school even more boring, so i sms my friends lor Image hosted by Photobucket.com I am so evil Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then yesterday i went to borders/dat orchard road area to shop for my !%^@& table deco. And it costs $3 for less then one metre of gift wrap. SO ex! If anione destroys this one i will KILL them! definitely! *teeheehee* Then my sister go and buy her classmate some lame birtday present. Then it was like, at first we went earlier to j8 in the afternoon then my sister saw those cuttte mini-drawers at one of thos super-ex giftshops at junction 8, so she decided to go and buy them for her friend. Then when she got home she changed her mind lor...coz she likes the drawers too much *lol*

Tomorrow my sister got 1.6 km run...MUaRHARHARA..............

No comments:

Post a Comment