Thursday, May 19, 2005

iPod-less haixx

"Brand New Colony" - the Postal Service

I'll be the grapes fermented,
Bottled and served with the table set in my finest suit
Like a perfect gentlemen
I'll be the fire escape that's bolted to the ancient brick
Where you will sit and contemplate your day

I'll be the waterwings that save you if you start drowning
In an open tab when your judgement's on the brink
I'll be the phonograph that plays your favorite
Albums back as your lying there drifting off to sleep...
I'll be the platform shoes and undo what heredity's done to you...
You won't have to strain to look into my eyes
I'll be your winter coat buttoned and zippedstraight to the throat
With the collar up so you won't catch a cold

I want to take you far from the cynics in this town
And kiss you on the mouth
We'll cut out bodies free from the tethers of this scene,
Start a brand new colony
Where everything will change,
We'll give ourselves new names (identities erased)
The sun will heat the grounds
Under our bare feet in this brand new colony
Everything will change, oOo oOo...

------------------------

argh. so much homework. so much stress. so much depression. it is really surprising when people ask how you cope in sec 1 and you say it's not as stressful as it seems but now IT IS dammit. gawd i am really buckling under the stress. i cannot believe it. i'm a very adaptable person... i should be able to at least stay 100% awake 100% attention for at least one period but i have seem to failed. i hate all the homework that is passed to me i hate all he fucking projects that we have to do week after week without stopping. it is madness and i feel like i'm working in a sweatshop or something. All these pointless forms, all the meaningless lessons, all the time dissipating (erm i think i used his word wrongly - sowwiiieee [^^"'] ) into nothingness admidst all the blind fear of unknown disciplinarians entering the prison that is your class. hey that would have made a nice song! * lol? ermmm *

agk i shouldn't even be typing all these crap. i havent even finished my reading portfolio assignments and my lame-O online maths homework. oh well at least now i can safely say that e-learning day sucked and we can all find peace in the knowledge that there won't be another one for a very long long time. heh heh :c

mmmmm..... i nearly forgot to tell my parents i scored highest in class for d&t ^^ and maybe they will even feel compelled to erm...uhh... get me the iPod photo (mini has too little space for all my songs. hrmph.) so then i'll have TWO iPods when the other one is finally repaired. har de har har har as if that would happen. don't those people at Apple center realize that without my ipod, i am NOTHING? yar that's right! blah.

omfg shao jie thinks i'm copying him. as in giving people 'that look'. wtf i have been doing that like, since primary 1 KKNBCJB! >_< stupid sicko. anyways yiting jun da and i caught him flirting with joelle after chemistry. and she was flirting back. ew both of them have zero taste! eurgh eurgh eurgh . ! ! ! *hahax* just kidding. both of them look so happy and contented together. ironically, kinda reminds me of gilmore girls season 4 when rory doesn't seem content because she is single again while everyone else is finding their um... special one.=P hrmmm.

...and once again i have a deja vu of looking through this post and realizing it's so long. maybe coz don't really have people to talk to suddenly. need to have verbal diahorrea in this blog. shit,,, i promised myself not to be so lonely this year, unlike last year and last last last year. urgh maybe i'll grow up to like those old people who feed the cats. not that i have anything against cats (i LURV kittiiiies ^^ ) but i'm NOT A CAT PERSON I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A CAT PERSON! *weep* okay. right. whatever.

and then we have now come to the list of bad things that have happened to me this week.
1) Monday. mondays are a bad thing. Baaaaaaad things, those days.
2) No more gilmore girls at 5pm. how will i ever spend my afternoon break again? Waaaaaah
3) e-learning day. enough said.
4) iPod being repaired at the apple center for approx. 1 and a half weeks. they claim to be waiting for parts to be shipped. yeah right. i think they are lying. they hate me. everyone hates me. it's a deliberate move to spite me. argh.
5) rains at the wrong times.
6) rains at the wrong times WHEN i am carrying my ugly blue umbrella.
7) i think i gained 1 kg.
8) i had to stand up during chinese lesson today coz i got no time to do my homework. urgh.
9) choir is so tough. and it's tough not to show it.
10) choir on friday. AAAAAAkrhjfgld ! ! !
11) i had eyebags on monday. EYEBAGS! E Y E B A G S ! ewwww! *lol*
12) i was trying to be funny but i failed. i 'm not the crack-a-joke-a-day sort of person.
13) so much homework.

See? Thirteen problems. yikes.

it's raining now and the chinchilla's are waiting for their dinner. i guess that means i should feed them. but then pip will bite me. or not. i wish i had rubber gloves =(

p.s. wow this seems like a long entry. maybe they should publish Cliff Notes for this HAHAHAHAH HARH. okay you don't know what are cliff notes so you don't get the joke so it's not funny. =(( I'm a stupid loser failure!

// FLASHBACK TO LAST TERM : :

Jun Da : YOU are a FAILURE
Me : I am NOT!
Jun Da : ..................
Jun Da : *tooooooooottoooooooottoooooot*

*haixx*

i can't wait to see star wars at lido with donald! AT least that gives me something to look forward to. though i don't like star wars. but nevermind.

Yawn. i think i should do my homework now. why the heck am i typing this anyway? coz i dun wan my blog to erhm ....

// FLASHBACK TO FEW WEEKS AGO : :

funkylittlepiggy : ur blog is dying. go POST.
me : but i just posted last week/month/term wad. :(
funkylittlepiggy : oh.
funkylittlepiggy : nvm juz go POST.

.............. dotz.........

bleh i keep doing these flashback things it's becoming cliché already. And my blog won't look like Wendy Cheng's one already. Waaaaaaaaah.



xiaxue.blogspot.com



oh temple of the goddess of the goddesses of blogging ...show me your true ways and enlighten me...... oh sacred one

-.-"'
signing off (finally!)

theonewiththebignose


oi! remember to go 1e3 forum okiiees? address at 1e3 blog. 1e3 blog address available at 1e3 whiteboard. 1e3 rawks! yeahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment