Tuesday, May 31, 2005

peeved

***************************************

MODELLING AGENT 1: gosh, he's so young, intellegent AND talented.
MODELLING AGENT 2: Not to mention his LOOOKS. pity 'bout his nose though. So frikkin ugly.
THEONEWITHTHEBIGNOSE: =(
THEONEWITHTHEBIGNOSE'S FAMILY: =( =(

***************************************

the holidays are here. yay. perhaps if someone breathed on me i might catch their enthusiasm. so here are my plans, in case anyone is interested at all.

1) Lose weight
2) Read all the books in my reading list.
3) New clothes
4) New shoes
5) New spectacles

right.

i'm feeling miserable because my iPod hasn't been repaired yet, and PEOPLE have started to make jokes about it. crap. and i'm sure some more sensitive person fritering away their time reading this will understand how difficult this is to me.

Oh. looks like no one does.

10.25 only and the family nazis are pressuring me to sleep. and i shall passively go away. =( =( =(


No comments:

Post a Comment