Sunday, June 05, 2005

grr.

Sucky day. So there's this guy in church who always has to do things a step above me? Yeah. Like last year I went to KL and of course, HIS family had to go to Australia. And before that we were planning a trip to go to Israel with a few other peeps, and then this leader in Palastein died so we had to cancel it.
And now i guess after hearing that I'm going to Kualar Lumpur and Perth, they decide to take a TWO WEEK vacation to eastern Europe. *insert super-irked face here*

Then an hour after hearing this, my sister gets her iPod Shuffle. dammittt, my ipod still isn't repaired and she manages to get a new one. NOT good. So looks like she can carry all her so-damn-irritating songs wherever she goes. (think 'bloody Simple bloody Plan')

I know. I'm jealous. Looks like i can go join the human race after all.

=(

Every cloud has a smokey grey lining
- Jane Lane

At least I get to escape from this country with a shitted-up education system when i go to KL tomorrow ^^ exciting or what? Ta-ta fellow losers!

No comments:

Post a Comment