Friday, June 24, 2005

Question and Answer session

q: Why don't you like talking?
a: coz i know that when i open my mouth, nothing but crap will come out. see? it's happening again.

q: You're too quiet. Speak up lar!
a: I don't think that people like listening to crap.

q: My gawd - your self-esteem sucks!
a: I like having low self esteem. It makes me feel special.

q: don't try and use sarcasm on me. you know it's a sign of weakness.
a: technically that isn't a question so why should I be answering it?

q: just tell. please.
a: okay.

q: I'm waiting.
a: okay.

q: hello?
a: i forgot the question.

q: (...)
moving on - do you realize you're being very lame?
a: Isn't that supposed to be cool?

q: WHY ARE YOU SO MONOTONOUS?? stupid boring git.
a: I'm preserving my voice. You know? Like how you should preserve your life?

q: I don't like talking to you. You're disgusting.
a: oh.

q: do you frequently have conversations just like these with your imaginary friends?
a: of course i have to. schizophrenia is such a fun disease!

..........................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment