Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm all new, baby.

I'm dizzy from studying Congruency and Similarity, but it's okay since my grandfather bought a 1/2 pound bar of Hershey's Symphony chocolate which is Oh So Creamy~ and I'm filled with endorphines right now. And probably even more Evil made up of hydrocarbons later, gah.

So anyway, in a desperate attempt to escape from my flexible curve in order to prevent myself from using it to form a noose and thus hanging myself out of sheer ennui, (and also to mention how cheesed-off I am about smart alecky stories in the English As It Is Broken section in the Lifestyle section of the Sunday papers), there's this song that my sister and I are hopelessly addicted to right now.

It's by The Brunettes and it's called Her Hairagami Set


I really like the puppets in the video. They are so eerily lifelike, in a creepy-good kinda way.


angel from heaven with her hairagami set
hair kisses 'n' hair architecture augment a beautiful brunette


I can't stand the English As It Is Broken section! The people in the photograph all remind me of pretentious young literature trainee teachers who speak with a faux accent and wear argyle with primary colours to look funky. Urgh.

And it seems as though there's an extra cause for concern over the lockers-books-and-how-are-you-going-to-study-if-you-leave-your-books-in-school-I'm-not-going-to-explain-to-your-parents-anymore issue this year. Just so that people may know, my school bag is already morbidly obese and I am now in constant danger of doing an accidental backflip down the stairs resulting in my tragic paralysis/death before the exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment