Monday, November 14, 2011

blinis n shrooms


This rain has been so kind, complementing my inner landscapes with the pathetic fallacy of constant and frigid drizzling and a Hallmark Channel sunset, the combination of which behooves me crawl into bed and emerge periodically for the profound joy of hot oatmeal porridge and lentil stew + blowing my nose into a kleenex, because I guess you can't have it all. 

Tomorrow's power breakfast is:
guacamole 
Swedish cardamom toast (courtesy of my favorite Scandinavian store, PrisXtra, just kidding, Ikea.)
miso soup

I have no thoughts or opinions about anything at the moment, but I am now planning for my happy fantasy getaway to New York in time for Spring 2013! I hope my dreams and wishes will ALL COME TRUE (this includes a certain poetic justice dealt out to a certain problem patient but I will not deign to discuss this further here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment