Thursday, November 10, 2011

hangnails

This is my life thus far: I am googling "ingrown toenail home remedy", an hour ago I felt like hiding under my new duvet and crying because for a few minutes I became acutely aware of the temporality everything (my eyes kept searching, desperately, for something immutable but all I saw was the tragedy of decay), I am filled with this incredible sense of remorse after doing some facebook stalking because there are some pictures that just cannot be unseen (everyone is embarrassed by these) and this is all my doing and I only have myself to blame, and I had a double McSpicy for dinner. 

I think I can't identify exhaustion even if it hits me repeatedly in the face with a nebulizer.

Is this post just another way of saying the same thing? "I am tired, and how so:"

No comments:

Post a Comment