Monday, December 26, 2011

kwanzaa 2011

I'm not proud of the ranting I do online. It's sometimes done in a fit of jealousy, or a crushing wave of insecurity. In moments when I forget the beauty of the present and the future. But this is me: I'm not some cultivated online persona with nothing but funny, deranged things to say. I believe in discretion and sensitivity, but I'm skeptical about self-censorship. There's always truth in something that is uttered; it's just a matter of whether the truth resides in the statement itself, or the subtext, or both. 

Also, isn't it kinda weird that I'm talking to an imagined audience online? Hey imagined audience, does anyone here read this in my voice? I don't even know how my voice sounds like to other people! Crazy huh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment