Tuesday, April 17, 2012

even in cities

I had a terrible day at work,  despite being at home the whole day. 

Dear self, remember this: if you ever feel terrible about leaving this place on that long-awaited day in December, here's another reason not to. You have learnt that people are self-entitled monsters, and that sometimes not caring is also caring. Such is life, whatever.

Anyway I have this wicked craving for a double down, but I'm not so hot about fast food never being served as they appear, blown up in full colour, in advertisements. See also: just about every Big Mac I've eaten in my entire life. And I also had baked tempeh with soy sauce and agave nectar for dinner, so even my desire to eaten gluttonously and irresponsibly is left unfulfilled. Additional note to self: buy a new bag of quinoa. I've actually run out of quinoa! Dear self: that's impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment