Sunday, April 22, 2012

how

I like to imagine the scene of my dying as the death of Rue in The Hunger Games. Of course the precocious die young. Don't peak when you're in high school.

I've been thinking about 

1) How modalities work within a text.
2) How retarded it is that I spent the entire weekend being sick.
3) This choral piece that deconstructs and reconstructs Purcell's Hear My Prayer O Lord and how singing   is such a cerebral experience.
4) That snake in China with the clawed hand.
5) How I browsed the Management section at the library ironically, and then thought to myself THESE BOOKS ARE FOR SQUARES but then realized that a majority of library users check out these books, and then I felt that life isn't really worth living because I am obviously a space cadet without grounded, feasible ambitions and an overly inflated sense of self.
6) The idea that cat paw pads look like beans.
7) I can't type properly because I took some salbutamol and my hands are shaking!
8) Chocolate is GREAT
9) Greatness is subjective
10) Subjective experiences are very Vogue
11) I buy too many magazines because I fantasize about placing them casually on the coffee table 
12) Organizations that produce coffee table books about themselves are very presumptuous
13) I spelt presumptuous wrongly at first. Thank God for spellcheck.
14) Grammar check does not exist because the computer companies want to appease language Nazis.
15) Because language Nazis don't run the world; they sit and gripe at the sidelines, and this is precisely my bleak future.

No comments:

Post a Comment