Thursday, November 15, 2012

thoughtz

Don't know if depressed or just my body's way of screaming CAFFEEEEEIIIINE.

Just turned off a charity event's facebook notifications.

I ate a melona bar. It is 1 AM.

Cramps.

I don't have a uterus.

I have a phantom uterus.

Judith Butler.

I can't relate to anything/anyone without developing overdependence.

I read some Henry Miller on the train today.

I am learning hiragana because I like to practise writing without thinking, it is a deeply meditative act.

I also observed/stared at other people reading on the train today and I tried to feed the phrase "kindred spirit" into their heads but I think they didn't receive the memo.

Feel more emotionally involved in comedy than serious drama.

I haven't christened my new umbrella yet. Will probably name it Judith Butler.

I want to drink gazpacho for a week and pretend it's a fad diet, I'm just doing it ironically.

Feel like this is an echo chamber and it's just me talking to myself and some search engines silently caching my pages. It's a nice feeling, kinda like being in a jacuzzi.

If anyone reads reads this, say "Judith Butler," and I will gaze at you with a knowing expression.

1 comment:

  1. I'm saying Judith Butler and thinking "kindred spirit" and finding it harder than the pat-your-head-rub-your-belly trick.

    ReplyDelete