Friday, November 30, 2012

weeklong meals of harissa and cocktails

Not sure if depressed or just very thirsty

Noticed I haven't drunk water in ~8 hours

No one has written me an acrostic poem before, i think.

No one has written a poem about me, i think.

Inspired by the phrase "dead to self"

Life is grotesque.

Significant accomplishments in 2012: I have written a bunch of stuff

I have started calling 'university' 'college': dangerous expectations.

"The town was buoyant with suicides."

I was generally unimpressed with everything I experienced yesterday.

I am generally unimpressed with my current surroundings/situation/circumstances.

"If you have good thoughts they will always shine out of your face and you will always look lovely"

It's like Roald Dahl gave me the finger

Thanks for listening

Sleeping feels superfluous and inessential.

Blegh.

No comments:

Post a Comment