Sunday, August 25, 2013

"erroneous intellectual substructure"

Thoughts thought while scrolling through the Newsfeed:

Thought Catalog is like that friend who used to be smart and cool but something happened and now he just looks good on Instagram, end of story.

Amen to that screen grab from Fresh Prince of B-A.

I CAN read this because I know Chinese, but I am too lazy to go through the cognitive process of language-switching.

If you've only been appearing in group photos of more than 12 people, something isn't right.

My shorts are visible in that newspaper clipping.

Marina Abramovic peers through the screen to gaze into my being.

Blah blah blah writing

Someone wrote a long poem and posted it on a Confessions page; poem received 189 Likes.

I need a Weekend Getaway to another dimension where I am constrained by something other than space and time.

pictures of people at a hotel function room, because I have reached that age

pageants are an aberration to the dignity of any individual with a shred of self-respect, and maybe I'm just bitter about everything in general (including the new vegetarian burger at mcdonald's)

No, Kelly Clarkson did not write that line.

pictures of people running: they communicate something intensely private as well

more pictures of people at a hotel function room

something of vague interest to me happened in France

people expressing anger re: cat video

I could have been on a plane to NYU now

I need a larger workstation

I hope you never experience a freak human pyramid accident for as long as you cheerlead.

I do not want to cross paths with Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment