Thursday, November 03, 2005

It's a hard nose.

I think i'm having a reaction on my nose. One side of it is like, tough and slightly swollen and when I press hard, fluid comes out of the pores. And that is a sick thing. =X
So today I went to the Subway at Far East Plaza with Elgin Vera Jaemeng and there was this poor guy dressed in a yellow suit (a là Yellow Pages Television Commercial guys) and he was... crying. Poor guy. It was kinda funny, you know how the bright cheery yellow juxtaposes with his grey emotions. And this group of tourists came and asked him to put on his fish head thingy and they took pictures. urrrrmm oh-kayyyy.

And I felt dumb, because I was halfway into my sub and they were still unwrapping their food? Something like that. Then Elgin ordered this customized sandwich to share with jaemeng and when I looked there was egg and lettuce and tomato and onion. And that was sick, hahaha.

But there was cookies! =D

Yeah, and we also discussed our chalet plans, until around 4 pm. shouldn't be leaking out all the details haha. But we kept digressing until Vera was taking a video of me doing this:

"HUH?? You DON'T want to join in the games? But we spent SO MUCH OF OUR TIME DURING EXAMS PLANNING for YOUYOUYOU! HOw can you be so UNJUST, so SELF-CENTRED, SO UNFAIR, SO SELFISH?? *cry*"

bleh =P

Okay then we went to Heeren and I bought slippers from flash and splash.

Haha I bought the ' Sure :D Whatever ' pencil case before you! x)) I'm so horrible.

---

OH then I have Choir Camp from tomorrow until Sunday. And they make it sound like it's so fun so it better be fun o.0 LOL








but I don't feel like going :( HOWW.

I hate socializing cuz i try so hard but no one cares =(
am i selfish?

No comments:

Post a Comment