Sunday, November 27, 2005

IT'S A POST!

omg I'm back to blogging.

and then going to KUALAR LUMPUR tomorrow. Gigglegiggle.

and I'm going to buy SUPER COOL THINGYS!


Anyway
I think I can never see myself as a Student Leader. Firstly, I don't really like the way MANYMANYOMGSOMANY things run in school. I could change, yes, but I don't want to. Let's just say I don't have the passion. But yet I remain undecided. I guess it's like a grey area?

Next
I just went to the 1e3/2e3 blog ! Wheeeee! Look what my name says: +samuel:wanheng!choir.

Sudden flashback. I remember when Joelle was calling out everone's name and their CCA.

Joelle: Samuel Lee... Choir...?
Me: OMGTHEHORRORTHEHORROR!!!!!!!
Junda: HUH that time audition you sing so well for what???
Me: Sniff i feel like crying =(

Everytime I walk past the 1e3 classroom, I suddenly see the whole class having fun and sharing times all together. I see everyone taking photos with teachers when they leave, everyone doing up the notice board together, staying back until around 5 or even 6pm, Miss Ong entering class on her last day, to find that the whole class has prepared a party for her. Oh those memories could fill a book.

But anyway we'll all see each other next year, but our Miss Kuck will be gone =( cry

OMG I SOUND EMO I'M NOT EMO I'M NOT EMO I'M NOT EMO

AH. While listening to a Podcast and typing this at the same time, I am also reminded of my Chai Tea Latte I had yesterday at Starbucks =D

Oh I also watched A Twist Of Fate at the esplanade on that day. And I was like at the front row. OMG and some of the actors/actresses looked at me OMG. I am now registered in their memory OMG.

---

-_-\\
while talking to nelson on Msn, he remarks that prostitution debates are easy. It sounds odd, i guess. x)

---

Stalker has hopefully forgetten to stalk me. =) I hope.

---

I have realized zz and i have been addressing *BLLLEEEEEEEEP* as manymanymanyOMGSOMANY names. A bit like God, only without all that everlasting glory.

OMG that was a shallow remark =X

Anyways we have called him: FA**UAN, CH**N, C*, DOOOT, FT oh um that wasn't alot but wth.

Poor zz. =P

---

psssst!
There's a new neoprint machine coming to PRETTYPICS J8!

---

hm eunice is right. I should re-re-re-update my links section. Sigh =*


No comments:

Post a Comment