Sunday, October 30, 2005

HUH.

What do normal people blog about when nothing has actually happened?

Oh. They lie.


OH. SO i went to HEEREN today with a STUSSY WALLET FULL OF $50 DOLLAR NOTES that was inside my SUPER EX CRUMPLER BAG to buy $259.95 worth of CLOTHES and since i was at the the town area, i went to Wheelock Place to but a NEW iMAC for MYSELF and a POWERBOOK and a 60GB VIDEO iPOD with my own PLATINUM credit card. And since I like, SPENT SO MUCH, the credit card company decided to upgrade me to the BLACK CARD. So I was so happy I WOKE UP. =@ !!!!

WHY.

Another thing that i refuse to believe...
YITING ALWAYS GETS HIGHER THAN ME FOR EVERYFRIGGINTHING

hmph at least i won puay weng but I'm never satisfied.

I've realized that everything I say nowadays lacks moral and pro-social content and encourages other chicldren to become as corrupted as me. HAR.

OhMYGAWD someone is online. OMFG and the other person isn't online =I tsktsk.

OMGAWD I have to bring 6 preschool children to Harbour Front tmr. wa lau. No ipod to shoo my ennui and satisfy my discontent. =I

AH. I get to go out with WEIYEATAUDREYJOELLELILIAN veryvery soon! i guess that's something to look forward to.

AH! I get to go to ISIAH papa's house =DDDD

AH! CAN TAKE NEOS x))) (that's it. send me to the asylum i need my medication.)

AH! ONEEXPRESSTHREE CLASS CHALET!

AH! YF CAMP!

AH! SI SE LANG!

* --__-- ||| *

sniff. 我知道了啦。 我很白痴。 U_U  对不起。 请,原谅我吧。 原谅我!!原谅我!!我真正是个好人的! *哭得死去活来*

No comments:

Post a Comment