Monday, October 03, 2005

it's once again that time of the year

I hate examinations. No, wait, let me elabourate. I DETEST examinations. Perhaps I don't perform well in such conditions. Which reminds me:

mrs low: *talktalktalk* CONDITION our pupils

but that was a long time ago. -_-

I wonder which teacher would jump at the opportunity to sue their students for defaming them and flaming them in blogs? I don't think any exists in Xinmin. Yay. *suck up suck up*
But it's still odd to think that teachers could actually sue students. Are they denying reality? I mean, teachers who are nice, caring and conscientious definitely would get the recognition in the blogs of their pupils. Those that are undeservingly labelled as 'teachers' and who practise favouritism, stoicism, unbridled negatively charged skepticality and cynicism, ageism, or even racism in extreme cases, whether consciously or not, are often flamed in blogs, questioning their attitude towards teaching. Why, then, are they entitled to sue for their unethical treatment of students, who in their harsh and cold eyes have become fearful, angsty and depressed? Of course, the teachers may rebutt and say it's all for our own good, a cliché ridden statement. However are they considering what comes with their treatment? Students, as a result, feel demoralized, frightened and unaccepted by educators. This influences them to pen down their thoughts and feelings in a journal or blog, but will soon after be found out by the teachers themselves who 'stumble across their blogs'. Puh-lease. It's almost impossible to 'stumble upon' students' blogs. Of course they would have googled for the blogs, afraid of seeing their name appear as a hated and despised tutor. They see their name and wonder: what have I done? While the answer might lie beyond the communication chasm between teacher and student, or just in the simple blog entry.

haha. so if i have to do a newspaper article review i have most of the points in my head already =)


I miss being able to find things to blog about daily ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment