Wednesday, October 19, 2005

AGGKK

My senior said 'Whoa! Blog! so I decided to blog' x))

My iPod got stolen. =(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Wa lau i thought it was a bad dream lor.

But on Tuesday I went out with vera, jaemeng, gen, jiayu, ming e, elgin and shao jie to go look for the chalet thing at Pasir Ris. Then on the way it was like,

someone: Why are we going there ar?
Elgin: I dunno ask Samuel
me: huh? my idea meh?

o.0

So on the way we saw huge black ants then I said, "hey i wanna take picture" then shao was like, " -_-|| " and then vera told me, "later can upload to com and send me?" (which sounded so familiar...) then shao jie was even more " -_____-||||||| " and he was making that espresso machine sound... like "ssszzzzccchhhhhhh" roflmao. wu liao or what. =P

o.0

but before that we alighted at some bus stop that jaemeng thought was the correct one then i called marcus after that then he said it's the wrong one. Then we suddenly changed our plans and went to escape tp instead...haha. then we asked one old man on the bicycle which way was Escape then he said just walk and turn left?/right?. Then vera and jaemeng and gen went left and found Aloha Loyang then the rest turned right and we saw Wild Wild Wet. And on the way Shao jie told us some lame lame de joke about where is the right way? next to the left way. OMG I CAN'T REMEMBER =O n v m . and then he gave us another quiz about how well we knew 1e3 (elgin and I both agreed most of the questions were about him. Obviously.)

Then we entered escape and the first ride we went on was the Alpha 8. Which was so fun/scary/dark. But the second time we sat on it, it wasn't fun anymore -_- . And we sat on the Revolution ride (which I thought was funnn), the Inverter (I was screaming lor. So unlike me => ), the Wet and Wild (I got SO wet), the Viking (sat THREE times lor =x), the Flipper (It's like an EXTREME teacup ride x) ) the go-karts and Haunted. I hate haunted =XxX . Oh and I spent my whole entire week's pocket money that day too -_-

Then we went to Pasir Ris beach and Tampines Mall for dinner (btw thankew vera!) ya. That's about it. Then I reached home and gwen told me The Family will be going to Pasir Ris park AGAIN to Roller Skate. LoL. =X


I miss my ipod mini =(((((((((((((((( hate that loserbitchknnbcjbmfmoronfreaksoddingtrollfriggindummywankerfaggotpimpdickheadassholedecomposingshittyheadWORMORGANTHAT that stole my ipod. die DIE DIE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment