Friday, January 13, 2006

Living in the Past

"People say that I used to be perfect."

Well.
Once I start typing I forget everything that has happened to me. Therefore I feel frustrated and disappointed with the attention span and memory I was born with.

Something random, as usual?
-This week it has been raining straight for so many days. It didn't rain today. I love the rain.
-Everyone's been blogging about the health check. I don't care. Health checks are so convenient for skipping lessons that you dread.
-Took class photos today. Had to stand next to Chong Yi, who promptly leaned on me and I realized that he was really really fat with a double-layer of PE and school uniform. Does he not have any shame?
-Felt irritable today as well. I'm irked and very annoyed at the Persistance of Memory That Plagues the Subconcious Mind.
-Also realized that a startling number of my peers are shallow and immature, their immaturity so contagious that it causes breakdowns in relationships, quarrels and tears as it spreads at an alarming rate among the school.
-That just adds to one more reason why I should transfer to some other school where the grass is greener, the air is fresher and boasts views of the sea from many top-floor classrooms. Thus a more condusive place for studying and nurturing one's intellectual and educational growth in an environment that both appeases to student and teacher alike; where there is a common understanding between everyone that as humans we are designed to think and that thinking can be a dangerous weapon and therefore controlling thoughts that are deadly are for the the greater good of the society in which everyone will find themselves in a better world where problems are minimal and corruption is exterminated. This will bring about a more cohesive form of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment