Monday, January 23, 2006

A Week of Much Instability

Stuff happens.
Apparently I have agreed to dedicated myself to 3 years of slave-work and will be wearing a badge on my shirt as a reminder of the events that await me. E has been so helpful and has written me a Guidebook on how to achieve that coveted SL position that has been beseeched unto the collars of my other peers this morning. How wonderful, I shall treasure this guidebook for the rest of my days as an SLT, thank you! With this book I shall become a model student and become the paragon of all Leaders! ahem.

I felt rather insecure dring the past week. Insecure, meaning, the paranoia of not being the best or up to par with the people around you. (bleep)

I'm absolutely dying to go to the UK school trip in June but lucky me, other stuff happens to clash with the dates. It's disappointing and painful. I might hate everyone who gets to go. Sulk.

Sulk.

=(

No comments:

Post a Comment