Wednesday, February 01, 2006

the mental block

I can't think of anything to write right now. Probably semi-brain-dead already with the Great Migrane of 06'. Anyway I'll try my best to write stuff that everyone understands, like accusing people of tearing your best friends away from you, from talking about people who maliciously backstab couples such that in the end, they tearfully breakup and experience intense emotional pain, from trying to understand how to act young and obtain that youthful energy that inhabits so many people who are of the same age but with a much different mentality, observing their youthful rage boil down to a simmer and in the end, occasionally becoming friends again, and, playing the part of Audience, watch the slightly comic tragedy of Life unfold before me, with different intertwined plots that spark so much originality, it is the source of inspiration for most of my essays . Unfortunately, these are prose that are often unable to be understood by anyone except myself; the storyline has an overdone essence of what Showbizz calls 'Juicy'. Too much juice cause stains and perhaps render your $80 Stüssy Hoodie to a permanent place in the relatively 'inexplorable' areas of the closet. Too constrained is the medium of pen and foolscape paper to convert the odd, inexplicable musing into writing for the world to read. Perhaps my thoughts will fade over time in my memory. Ouch, screams a distant voice in my head. It is familiar, but I forget and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment