Monday, December 17, 2007

More resolutions to renege

I've been busy preparing for YF camp. I have prepared encouragement gifts, perfected mystery Encourager techniques, brought cards and mahjong paper for encouragement corner and I can safely say that I won't face the same encouragement-corner disaster of 2005 when I forgot to bring my candy.

Now all I have left to do tomorrow morning before 11.30 am is to prepare worship for wednesday and do up my picture and cartoon for the encouragement corner.

And only previously, my family had a "discussion" on the music choices of my sister and I where I had to bring up the seemingly foreign concept of teenagers' discretion. That was an hour taken away from me as I wilted in my chair.

Anyway, I haven't blogged about Taipei yet. (shame) But it can be summarized into walking, eating, taking the Taipei MRT, walking, then eating, then walking some more. I'm glad I managed to get some exercise by walking. Really, really glad. I gained a few kgs in Hong Kong and was determined not to let that happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment