Tuesday, December 25, 2007

After Christmas



I'm back from YF camp, Sunday School Musical rehearsals, and recovering from the long sleepless nights of writing christmas cards. I'm also blogging on my iMac, which has awakened from its coma and is now the proverbial blank slate.

I'm also feeling a strong urge to return to the nineties. But it's a very complicated manifestation of an emotion so shan't think too much about it.

Sunday School Musical was great! I was supposed to paste posters around the hall, and create the backstage, but was soon promoted to Set Extra! My line was something about ordering food in KFC. It was somewhat exciting, albeit in a relatively mediocre way, but still I'm thankful for that since this holiday season has been a rather disappointing one.

So, things I'm thankful for: the people I grew up with all my life but didn't give much thought about when we were younger, the friends around me who demand I keep the 5th of January free, and the camp that has revealed how personal God is to me.

(I'm also thankful that Persepolis will be released in cinemas next year, but I don't want to appear as shallow as a kiddy pool, right?)

Have an awesome new year ahead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment