Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007

Well. 2007's gone. I guess I'll leave the disappointments of last year between God and me, like during reflections and retreat last night.

Anyway, I have quite enjoyed the whole experience of seeing my friends mature (in a way), though sometimes I feel alienated from them as they go through their own personal struggles. I have also relished the last few days of 2007, where I had the last lunch of the year with, among others like Limin and Joey, Elizabeth and Ruimin whom I haven't seen since like forever. And we had this minor freak-out/delayed realization that we're all older and I'm 16.

The last few hours of my year were spent in church listening to a message about God's goodness and devotion (although it wasn't as straightforward as I would have like it to be). YF went to NUS for reflections and retreat! There were still people in the labs then, and it was so odd. I dozed off during sharing (and embarrassingly so), and we walked to west coast park for breakfast at McDonald's.

Talking to Zizhao on MSN now! I really miss going around school with our usuals, doing acts of randomness! I miss the piano area! Etc.

Quite depressed now, actually. Oh well. I hope to make it past orientation through to my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment