Monday, January 14, 2008

Old



Was talking over the phone with Elizabeth earlier, and to our horror, we realized that we're aging! And I have a strange haircut that my sister claims to evoke memories of Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face. I was like, 1) I'm not female, 2) I don't have vixen eyes and a pixie-like face and 3) she doesn't have an indent on her chin. She was like, yeah, and I was like, yeah that's why yeah, so we're were like, ok yeah okay.

Please bear with me while I try to fulfill my Meaningless Paragraphs quota for the day, since I have been way too serious and overworked for the past few weeks to the point of madness in class, as Cheekit can attest to :P

ANYWAY,
Yay! We're champions for the MJC tournament held last Saturday. We went to have an unofficial celebration at White Sands, where we were treated by Lucas to hongkong cafe food and then went for ben & jerry's downstairs, where we accidently glanced over an entire section of flavours and bought second-rate ones :(

My voice feels weird. Esther thinks I sounded like I had marbles in my mouth during Avid Reader Book Sharing Time.

Hooray for the endocrine system! We're doing hormones for bio now.

No comments:

Post a Comment