Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hola! Que pasa?

We've emerged as champions in the recent TJC invites! With Andrea clinching best speaker for the semis and the finals! (So admittedly the finals started to become awry and reminiscent of our first SRJC finals, but I prefer not to feed the thought, thank you very much.) Also caught up with Judith from pl! I last saw Judith ages ago and I'm still hating myself for missing the CAP portfolio submission dateline, blah.

Anyway, my sister in her coolness has informed me that Broken Social Scene is coming to Singapore as part of Esplanade's Mosaic Festival! I hope it won't turn out like my wanting to go to the Yo La Tengo and Kings of Convenience concert, only to decide to buy tickets too late, then becoming depressed, etc.

Is this post revealing too much of my habit of procrastination, or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment