Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hey it's me again, and no, I did not die/involve myself in a hostage crisis/become a hermit/fall into a well

This is my first post as a moody, self-centred, sulky and temperamental 16-year-old! Not exactly thrilling, but I hope you get my drift anyway.

Anyway, I'm really thankful for how everyone had remembered my birthday! (And Leonard's, and Karling's, and Amos' i think.) It has been really memorable :) And I'm not saying that because I feel obliged to do so!

Just some of the pictures that I really treasure, along with the books/notes/cards/ben & jerry's ice-cream/cookies/cake that I've received:


I went to New York New York with my family and they sorta-surprised me with a fluffy pink candyfloss heart. I heard my mum conspiring with the waitress, and not expecting anything too loud, I was surprised by their tambourines and maracas that they shook as they sang happy birthday, as the entire planet seemed to look on. And I was about to taste the baileys-espresso-chocolate concoction then. But it was cool in a funny way.


Elizabeth, Ruimin, Esther and I finally went to Haji Lane! It's a nice quaint place to shop. Plus, I met my primary school senior. She's working in one of those quirky vintage indie shops with two levels now and has cool quirky hair.


I like the refurbished shophouses. And you could see all the creative Haji Lane-types walking down in their funky garb.




We roamed the halls of Laselle too! The synthetic campus lawn is like, my new favorite hangout. (Except for the whole inaccessibility issue and all.)





And I like eating at The Soup Spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment