Thursday, December 06, 2007

So at this point in time, I'm like "my 16th birthday is in a month's time but no one cares and I kinda don't care about it too" and "I'm so freaking depressed because Apple is screwing up my computer and replacing the entire hard drive without checking software issues first and not to mention retrieving my photos and music and everything I think I'm going to cry" and "wth I still have so much work left but everyone's buzzing around me telling me to do stock taking/to help burn a cd/to design christmas cards/to bake freaking brownies/to organize the bicultural exchange exhibition booth/to plan extra practices/to lead this and lead that, so stop overloading me already".

Have I met another person facing the same problems that I have in school? Heck, no. I have not seen anyone else leading a CCA with totally apathetic members and ambitious teachers, being in a love/hate relationship with a board since sec 1, losing 4 years' worth of photographs, 11 gigs of music, hundreds of bookmarked pages, folders and folders of designs, being plagued by a fear of mediocrity in a class full of brains, living in the shadows of the generations before you, being constantly taunted unjustly, having to bounce back up because there's no choice but to put on a stupid brave manly facade, listening to the problems of other people who carry the weight of the world on their shoulders, trying to say no but sadly bound by societal obligations and trying to lead a godly life at the same time.

Yes, I am wallowing in self-pity once again, but that's all I do on this blog now, right? Let's have nature take its course, let this blog decompose into a state of unintelligent drivel, let tendrils and creepers (and lianas and rattans) engulf and suffocate my misery away, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment