Sunday, August 16, 2009

scooters, vacation, fall

The clouds right now remind me of that Pixar short before the screening of Up, Partly Cloudy.

I've realised that my desperation to take a break from being in Singapore is inversely related to my ability to find time. PW and OP be damned, I'm flying off to Hong Kong at year-end no matter what. Even if there's a global pneumonic plague pandemic, I am totally getting my ass out of here and into an airplane cabin.

My sister and I have decided to get back by proposing to go to Hong Kong once my parents are back from their vacation. It's not at all difficult to tell that I'm sick of Singapore like how Rochester is sick of Jamaica. Hence, I shall move to Paris and be heroically poor.

In other news, I have new socks from Uniqlo, a file from Muji, mango and orange lemonade, and an organic chili chocolate bar! Nothing's gonna stop me now.

P.S. - I noticed how evocative the words Blogger uses as examples of post labels are.

No comments:

Post a Comment