Sunday, September 13, 2009

birds of america

Also, blank is to heartbreak as forest is to bench.


It's the end of the holidays. I have leapt through time again.

I thank God for the much-needed break from going to Bedok every day — I went out with friends, studied and did some work. It was a refreshing change of pace. Now having to go back to school sounds like an unnecessary ordeal.

For the sake of brevity and time, I'm listing the things I did this holiday that I am glad for:

- Study date with CTITW (minus Andrea)
- Crazy study session with 401 people
- Brazen Bishan Buddies' Mathematics Mugging Moment with Jamie
- BooksActually/Polymath & Crust/Casual Poet/Chinatown/Food for Thought outing with Judith
- Li-Shan's farewell party
- Sending Lucas off, with Andrea
- Fun with WR with PW comrades
- Making Ratatouille with my mum
- Learning to bake sugee cake with my grandmother
- Outing to the Night Safari
- Watching over caterpillars
- YF sports event at GBHQ and dinner after that
- Registering for the Nike Human Race
- The subtle changing of my hairstyle
- Watching Scary Movie 4 with my sister and mass-killing our brain cells
- Buying Moleskines
- Finding my new Favourite Book (by Laurie Moore)

No comments:

Post a Comment