Tuesday, September 15, 2009

creme

It's hard to be thankful when despair shrouds one like a miasmatic cloud not unlike the sour haze that's seeping through my windows and into my life. While the PSI is entering the You've Got To Be Kidding range and visibility approaches zero, life drags on like a bad parody video on Youtube.

On the upside, I was reading my new favourite book in the reading room while waiting for Rachelle. The funny thing about the reading lounge is that every time someone enters the room, everybody stares and the more exhausted ones manage to gape slightly. It is all at once disconcerting and amusing. I sat on the hideous lounge chairs that came from the Eighties and read for 2 hours to protest the screwed up system.

I smell like halvah and vanilla ice cream and shea butter all at once... It feels nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment