Tuesday, November 17, 2009

a crack on the head is what you get for asking

I've woken up out of a nap into a nightmare, but then again it's difficult to articulate existential crises.

So I spent the day writing the written report for our economics project and somewhere in between snacking on a Whopper (shame on me, yes I know) and having a Tendergrill for lunch, I fell into a trancelike state amid microeconomics, and Rachelle and Angeline had to fan me back to consciousness every 5 minutes. It was like childbirth.

Anyway, it has dawned on me that I'm supposed to be at the airport in 36 hours' time and I am not yet done with the money changer and my clothes still refuse to pack themselves into my luggage despite my yelling into the wardrobe for some discipline 'round here. Vietnam, here I come – and may I remember to bring 3 ponchos, 2 bags of gummy candy and a pepper spray.

If you want anything specific, drop me a tag/sms and I might be able to procure it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment