Wednesday, November 11, 2009

it's also fine to feel finite



I admit: I end up posting YouTube videos when I can't think of anything else to write. The only thing on my mind now is how I find Gossip Girl hilariously melodramatic but horrifyingly addictive. I blame Esther for watching it next to my workstation (now covered in OP things).

Oral Presentation will take place tomorrow, and then I'm disowning this buttcrack of a subject! Hasta la vista, hours wasted questioning oneself of linguistic abilities! In an ironic twist, Soag signed off his last (meandering and unfunny) email with a plea to never forget him. Like, Dude, I will, but for all the wrong reasons. *guffaw* Like I said, good riddance to bad pedagogy. *self-appraising guffaw*

Now, onward to the 12 circles of IS hell and Fun In Vietnam (Not) for the rest of the holidays. Did I mention that we have three group projects to do? And a zillion things to read? And a huge repertoire to prepare for next year's Poland trip? Leading my own life is just a side-project when I'm not shackled to the Majestic Green Mushrooms of Bedok.

No comments:

Post a Comment