Tuesday, November 03, 2009

An exercise in opening up my auditory capabilities

Hi: update of my life thus far.

Walked out of the history lecture feeling happy and sad all at once. People around me are spontaneously breaking down and losing their cool, but this is not due to the process of "finding yourself" as perpetrated by indie movies and road tripping hipster aesthetes. (Although I have to get into Beat and On the Road mode etc. etc.) and I'm rambling again oh no I write bad history essays.

Michesaur and Sepia Guy have cleverly come up with Uber Funky IS as the title for next year's IS madness, which I think is hilarious and cool.

Jamie is mad at me for not staying back till 5 PM in Bedok with her! :O

B for I&R. I need to "beef up some of my points". Sorry man I'm selectively vegetarian.

I apologize on behalf of all men for everything that has happened.

Jia-En: Are you signing up for Chingay? (I think I misheard what she said.)

I think I'll stay back in school. I have my laptop, my music, the sims 3 and a renewed sense of purpose (not).

Death surrounds me.

The fan in the arts hub makes a funny whirring noise. (Actually, really it isn't funny. It's just loud and annoying, but has since blended into the environment.)

Re: the play, I am pretty screwed in my lack of

Oh Xinmin people are here in TJ! Hi guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment