Friday, July 23, 2010

to become immortal, and then die

Wow - I've just woken up from a really epic dream that was very film noir. Too much conversation going on in my head. Dramatic lighting. Enigmatic characters. Images: video of child screaming. Friend complaining about nothing to a stranger. Primary school kids attending lectures. Bizarre origins of screen names. No, I'm not going insane. (Though I have a pounding headache now.)

CSQ tomorrow and the scheduling annoys me. I hate doing papers on flimsy LT fold-out tables. It's like writing an essay on a picnic mat. Practising writing in short fragmented sentences this evening. Econs markers not particularly strong with language. Can get away with monosyllables. And weird dehumanizing language. For the labour market. Hope I remember to bring calculator. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment