Saturday, May 07, 2011

sheol

Today I went for breakfast with Sister, walked around Tiong Bahru pretending it's the cultural equivalent of Brooklyn vis a vis Singapore (age, gentrification, etc.), had lovely truffled fries and carrot cake (E does not believe it's homemade), attended Kat's wedding, endured a totally meandering journey home, took passport photographs, cut my hair again and it's beginning to look ridiculous, endured the crowds at NEX to get a soy chai frappuccino (and ordering it like a boss), and then rushing back home to have dinner, watch 30 Rock (the season finale, frowny face here), and type this paragraph with the memory of a blazing sunset in my head. 

I love soy frappuccinos. They're refreshing, and end off with that lovely creamy soy aftertaste which reminds you that Hey, This Is Soy And It's Lighter And Healthier, So Good For You! I wish I could recline in my bed, on my crinkly muji sheets with the latest issue of Acne, but I have to go back to camp and it sucks. But breakfast is good. But it's still camp. But I won't have to see my platoon today. But I'm still missing out on sleep. I hate my life. I hope I can make friends with whomever I'm prowlin' the night with.

No comments:

Post a Comment