Tuesday, June 19, 2012

sensitive driving

I guess this week has been filled with You-Saw-It-Comings, most of which have been unpleasant and had stemmed from the destructive machinations of a capitalist paradigm hypersaturated with commodities, or perhaps I'm merely concretizing theory and saying "There is a name for all our problems and it is This." 

I wish I had more time to wander libraries drowsily, reading cookbooks and flipping through philosophy and art theory in the thickly-illustrated "Introducing..." series. 

Having a thought: I don't know why I feel offended when people say that I have a "unique" voice/style/sensibility. And then upon further reflection, I feel like a capricious child, which, I guess, kinda sucks. 

Basically I spent the afternoon looking at air ticket prices and sighing my way to premature hypertension.

No comments:

Post a Comment