Tuesday, June 12, 2012

triad

I am walking in the backyard with a neutral expression because I have been reading Megan Boyle and thinking about various scenes in various Wes Anderson films and thinking about a "new visual idiom" that I do not know much about. I come across a sack of quinoa. I open the top. I squat down and put my face into the quinoa. I lift up my face, and look at the sun. My face is covered in quinoa, like rainbow sprinkles on a cake pop. I lie down on the soft earth. A field of quinoa appears here 100 years later. A road that crosses the field is named after the quinoa plants. The place is famed for its beautiful sunsets. You make plans to take your children here, but this thought will always slip your mind.

---

There is a food truck in Brooklyn that makes ice cream in various flavours. Its bestseller is an ice cream with salted caramel cookie ice cream sandwich chunks, the ice cream sandwiches filled with salted caramel cookie ice cream sandwiches, the ice cream sandwiches filled with salted caramel cookie ice cream sandwiches, the ice cream sandwiches filled with salted caramel cookie ice cream sandwiches, the ice cream sandwiches filled with salted caramel cookie ice cream sandwiches, the ice cream sandwiches filled with salted caramel cookie ice cream sandwiches, the ice cream sandwiches filled with salted caramel cookie ice cream sandwiches, the ice cream sandwiches filled with salted caramel cookie ice cream sandwiches, the ice cream sandwiches filled with salted caramel cookie ice cream sandwiches, the ice cream sandwiches filled with salted caramel cookie ice cream sandwiches, the ice cream sandwiches filled with salted caramel cookie ice cream sandwiches, the ice cream sandwiches filled with salted caramel cookie ice cream sandwiches, the ice cream sandwiches filled with salted caramel cookie ice cream sandwiches, the ice cream sandwiches filled with salted caramel cookie ice cream sandwiches. It is a fractal with 0 calories.

---

Hey mister! You into child prodigies??? I got you some prodigies at the back of store. This came in two days ago: seven kids with MFAs, and they're busy composing a song in microtone. Dig those tonalities! I've got a kid with a doctorate in comparative theology but he's a downer and he has a beard. There was a fifteen year old neurosurgeon but I sold him to that nice lady you met on your way in. I don't know about you but I would invest in the medical sciences right now, because you'll never know what's gonna eat you up, with all our drinkin' and eatin' and microwavin' — God. Yeah, these? These are 7 month old babies currently pursuing their MBAs while working their way up to a Guggenheim fellowship, because diversity is good. Can you spell polymath? They can. They can also spell zephyr, protohaemophiliac and Amy Sherman-Palladino. They've been getting quite good reviews from my customers but if I were you I'd wait for the next batch to arrive because they come with PhDs in analytical and experimental computing, and Google internships after the 3rd month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment