Friday, June 15, 2012

week of 7 eggs

In the spirit of this blog circa 2006, I have returned from church camp feeling pretty relaxed (maybe even blissed out, but I am a puritan who doesn't like to associate with recreational drugs because it's pagan, because I am a puritan, and because ankles are sinful, and because chocolate is the devil's communion wafer, etc. etc.) and perhaps more at ease with living, in ways that I will not self absorbedly expose here. Perhaps I'll just say this: it's hard to love others if a model for perfect love doesn't exist, and I am thankful that there is an ontological basis for that, even if it's so fleeting and abstract in my mind.

Also, I'm not exactly looking forward to the weekend that is coming up. 

Also, the sun has been quite the self centred diva lately!! Hey solar system — I really don't appreciate that.

I miss good ol' 103rd st w and eating a broccoli pizza and living in fear of being mugged, like, 40% of the time. And rushing from lower manhattan to midtown for dinner and a thing at the lincoln centre. And walking up morningside heights. Cripes. I think people get really tired of listening to me go on and on about nyc.

No comments:

Post a Comment