Thursday, July 21, 2005

+001165

bad things today:
-realized I needed a truck to bring all my homework home and bring it back to school the next day.

good things today:
-flag-raising cancelled.

mood: passive

----
Yay it's a special day!
It's....
Racial Harmony Day!

.... =(

I have totally zero concentration today.

I feel like eating cookies.

!!!!! forgot to do Home Econs. !!!!!
diediediediedie

stupid cookie label.
Maybe because of home econs I will never like cookies again.

oh just thought of something.
Does it irk you when there is ALWAYS someone out there who does things better than you. ALL the time! You are immediately invisible and overpowered when they stand next to you.
Instead of 'Hi Sam!' it's 'Hi xxx!' And you start to wish someone out there could anknowledge your presence, anyone but the teacher who would notice your ankle socks and stat to scream and yell because they are physically repulsive towards socks....especially ankles socks.... so they were sandals instead, geddit?

speaking of sandals, I desperately NEEED birkenstocks, you know, to try to go with my bohemian look. I mean, wristbands are now only fit to be seen hanging lifelessly on your school bag.

So here's my to-get list:
-iPod mini [DONE MUHAHA]
-new school bag (dcshoecousa)
-new sling/messenger bag (wants burberry but billabong/mambo/quiksilver would do
-new spectacle frames (Paul Frank)
-new watch (Paul Frank....already have swatch MUHAHA)
-von dutch T-shirt when I don't feel fat but want to flaunt some man-boobs =S . as if that would happen.
-B&O stereo ($5,000-$10,000 range) of course i'm only joking about this one. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment